Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clutch hydraulics - HELP!!!
So, it's dealt with. I took the OEM line to a company we deal with here in town called Steele Industrial Supply. HOLY s**t, they do awesome work! I'm not going to put their price out there as I can't guarantee anyone the same price, but it was WELL under the quoted OEM replacement. AND, it was braided stainless steel for the flex portion. I've attached a pic. It's truly sad to have to essentially cover it up with the battery box and intake. Oh, and as soon as the wheel bearing is pressed in, the car will be back on the road. We started it yesterday and the day prior. It's alive. IT'SSSSSSS ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE! Muahahahhaha!

A small exhaust leak to fix at the header/cat flange, but that's about it. Very small. Even with that leak it sounds bad-ass! Oh, and the ghetto driveway in the background... sorry about that. My neighoburs directly across from me are so redneck, Jeff Foxworthy sends care packages because they live in "civilization" now.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG00311-20110704-1800.jpg (Size: 416.82 KB / Downloads: 11)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Clutch hydraulics - HELP!!! - NOS2Go4Me - 06-30-2011, 10:53 AM
RE: Clutch hydraulics - HELP!!! - hardk0re - 06-30-2011, 11:48 AM
RE: Clutch hydraulics - HELP!!! - hardk0re - 07-01-2011, 02:51 AM
RE: Clutch hydraulics - HELP!!! - NOS2Go4Me - 07-07-2011, 09:48 PM