Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rid the world of hellaflush.
Crap that's overstated and/or poorly done diminishes all tuners in the eyes of the public. One overzealous idiot can potentially ruin "the scene" for all of us for some time to come - and that means asshole driving in a modded car, garishly overbright LED or neon lights, horridly-made body kits or anything else.

A very clear line should be made between tuners who mod for the sake of performance improvement and personal choice, and attention whores who mod for trophies, sponsorships and to have people gushing all about their cars. I'm proud to say I'm the former and will never be the latter.

Suppresion of opinion is never a good thing, bud. Just because people don't see eye to eye doesn't mean certain parties need to stay out of the conversation. People may hate my car, and they can talk whatever s**t they want about it. Years ago, dissenting opinions really bothered me - especially from here as we were all supposed to be a "family", like-minded Focus enthusiasts and all that. Now, I could give a rat's ass. I know who my friends are. I also make it a point not to attack members here on their choices, but I stick to my guns on aftermarket products based on quality and known reliability.

TL;DR - Performance people can't stand attention whores. Speak your mind. Happy Friday folks!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Rid the world of hellaflush. - adamzx5 - 09-14-2011, 01:20 PM
RE: Rid the world of hellaflush. - smith21 - 09-15-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: Rid the world of hellaflush. - adamzx5 - 09-16-2011, 03:01 AM
RE: Rid the world of hellaflush. - Mystake - 09-16-2011, 09:13 AM
RE: Rid the world of hellaflush. - smith21 - 09-16-2011, 10:22 AM
RE: Rid the world of hellaflush. - NOS2Go4Me - 09-16-2011, 11:09 PM
RE: Rid the world of hellaflush. - adamzx5 - 09-17-2011, 04:51 AM
RE: Rid the world of hellaflush. - Mystake - 09-18-2011, 08:34 AM