Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krown/Rust Check/Other Options?
I did the 01 SPI at the Ford dealer where I had bought it. For where they sprayed, it was good. They never got the trunklid area so that was a problem down the road. The 07 ZX5 was done in the same fashion (sticky yellow stuff) but I didn't keep it long enough to know if it was going to work as well for that ride. I'm running one of those rust modules on the 08 Escape with winter #4 upcoming. It looks decent, no real rust anywhere. Not sure if you can switch over to it, but it might be looking into as it was the same cost as one year's worth of rust-proofing from the dealer.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Krown/Rust Check/Other Options? - hardk0re - 10-05-2011, 10:36 PM
RE: Krown/Rust Check/Other Options? - NOS2Go4Me - 10-12-2011, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rust Check - Killer, Coat & Protect, Inhibitor cornflakes 6 5,240 11-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Last Post: konafocuswrc