Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03-04 hi-flow fuel pump part #?
Hey bud... I'm not sure. I'll ask the CFM guys about it via their live chat, or I'll just call Vik at FSWerks maybe.

Your 03 likely had the uprated pump stock from Ford, most 03/04s did. After April/04 manufacturing date for the car, the pump got cheaper and I assume was scaled back in performance.

I've already got my mechanic buddy on standby to do the work. I just want all the base systems in the car at 100%. I COULD order the lesser-priced fuel pump, but I was unaware of any mechanical differences between the two and the fuel delivery systems for the 00-02 and 03-04 Zetec were the same that I am aware of. It's just literally a higher-flow pump. But, that's why I came here for clarification.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 03-04 hi-flow fuel pump part #? - NOS2Go4Me - 02-15-2012, 03:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rs Fuel Pump Clutch 4 1,855 07-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Last Post: ZX3TUNING