Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*RANT* - Unbelievably Pissed Right Now
(03-30-2012, 10:12 AM)Feral Wrote: o.o at this rate it would of probably been easier to come to my home i have 3 engines with trannies sitting on skids pulled from perfect cars other then they were written off

i really do hope you get that all sorted out and get the proper engine or at least a refund for the parts needed to finish the one you have now

Yeah - I'm communicating with them now - it will be interesting to see if they plan on standing behind their sale.

The irony is - and also good news in a way - is that despite having more than 230k on the clock, the engine I took out was running just fine - no issues whatsoever.

But I wanted the supercharger back in for track season and I thought it made more sense to put in the new engine at the same time.

So given all the issues with the new engine, I simply can't use it right now; so the old engine is going back in and will be boosted, and my old tranny with LSD and new clutch will be going in with it, as well as the SVT intake, SVT header and exhaust, and new steering rack that came from the late red track rat.

And I also took the opportunity to put in the new Eibach front sway bar, Moog end links, tie rod ends, and LCAs - to compliment the new FRPP suspension and SVT brake kit I put in last year.

And because we used the time to essentially do two engine swaps, my new Ford Racing rear subframe and new links and new sway bar will have to wait for another day.

2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
RE: *RANT* - Unbelievably Pissed Right Now - ZTWsquared - 03-30-2012, 10:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *RANT* Joins ZTW aswell being Pissed off Feral 21 11,623 04-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: tetra