Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*RANT* - Unbelievably Pissed Right Now
(04-10-2012, 09:24 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 12:28 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Wow. It's frustrating that in this day and age of social communication on line that companies continue to treat their customers so poorly.

Its a small industry with a very tuned in consumer. A few well placed complaints on Facebook, twitter and forums can do a lot of damage to a company. Why they would risk this is beyond me.

So sorry to hear what your going through. Sad

Yup. Still no apology. Still no acknowledgement that I paid a mechanic real money to install an engine they said was absolutely perfect and now I'm seriously out of pocket because they lied.

It's all about them. How they got "hoodwinked," how they sold it to me for less than they bought it for ... because I had it for so long maybe now they have no recourse against the company that sold it to them ... how they don't really know whether or not I did something to it (riiiiggghhhht - I knew it was nfg but I paid to install it anyway) ... and statements like "well if you don't want to send it back what more do you want from me?"

Well how about you apologize for the tremendous inconvenience you caused me ... how about you pay for me to send it back and how about you compensate me for the enormous expense you caused me - why don't you promise a full and prompt refund, instead of a possible fix or refund ... or how about you get creative and offer to pay for the engine to be repaired up here ... how about you don't make me jump through so many fuckin' hoops and pull so many teeth to get things right ... why don't we start with that.

Yeah - they have a funny idea about customer service that's for sure.

Time for a Lawyer?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: *RANT* - Unbelievably Pissed Right Now - oldeguy - 04-11-2012, 12:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *RANT* Joins ZTW aswell being Pissed off Feral 21 11,623 04-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: tetra