Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I Came Up With A Wacky Idea...
^^ See, this is why I post. CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICSM.

Thank you, Steve. I hadn't thought of that one. I've got the nice dark covers that fit right over the lenses themselves, got them from SL8RZZX3. I was just entertaining the idea of proper light transference through a darkened medium. It may not work at all... and with the right attack, I can undo what I attempt easily.

I just didn't want the damn velcro stuck to the lights, and then have to take them off / put them on again daily. Perhaps now my madness makes sense to more folks.

Anyways, this is all banter and speculation at best till the new assemblies get here next week. Then we can have some REAL fun :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
So I Came Up With A Wacky Idea... - dBlast - 03-18-2005, 04:01 AM
So I Came Up With A Wacky Idea... - guilty - 03-18-2005, 09:43 AM
So I Came Up With A Wacky Idea... - NOS2Go4Me - 03-18-2005, 12:00 PM