Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battery relocation/jumper terminals
(01-16-2013, 02:39 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 01:42 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: hey guys im relocating the battery to the spare tire well and the battery will then have plywood with hardflooring overtop of it making the battery a pain to access if i need to jump it . i decided to get the taylor jumper terminals so it would be alot easier to jump the car if need be.

my question is whats the best place to mount the jumper terminals?
i thought about the firewall in the engine bay but then i would have to run a power wire back to the front agian wouldnt i? or could i run a power wire from the altenator/starter?

then i though about mounting them under the car under the battery?

i dont want to mount them anywhere in sight (ie. rear bumper)

thanks for the help guys

Doesn't the relocation kit come with a couple of jumper points that stay up under the hood?

i already have my power wire ran so all im buying is just a box for the battery i already had the extra wire. just not sure where i shoult mount the terminals?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo

Messages In This Thread
RE: battery relocation/jumper terminals - drunkinmonkey - 01-16-2013, 02:45 AM