Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Those With Adjustable Timing Gears
Holy cow, I have missed all this drama all day? I am very surprised at all this.

breaking a cam by turning it by hand is realy hard to imagine. not saying it didnt happenned but...

are you sure nothing compromised the cam before it went in the car? havent you talked to ford to get warrenty on a 0km used cam? Does the bucket look like they were hit by the cams? was all the valve spacing good and clearing ok for the cams?

man it sucks, and what a joke about the cat.

-------

Scoobasteeve, yeah man, that look like moss motorsport all over it, huge box for small parts, they passed me to Mr jackson once when I called about the lenght of a bolt missing in my kit.... LMAO. And when I called because the black box was doing a light pattern NOT defined in the manual... the guy had no idea, they were like? we have no diagnostic for this light pattern sir... :rolleyes:

turns out this pattern was meaning bad connection to both cylinder #3 and #4 injectors... not important info hey... ;) which were solved by soldering ALL the connections.

-Marc
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold

Messages In This Thread
For Those With Adjustable Timing Gears - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 03-24-2005, 11:21 AM
For Those With Adjustable Timing Gears - french_connection - 03-24-2005, 04:49 PM