Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Boost
oh, Powerworks jumped the gun...

Quote:As most of you are aware, in late December Mahle Corporation (Mahle Pistons and Mahle Motorsports) purchased Cosworth Technology, Inc. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for Cosworth Technology, and especially for the PowerWorks group in that you will begin seeing different configurations of kits in the near future that will utilize Mahle components. Because of the complexity of putting the two organizations together I have been tied up with responsibilities associated with this undertaking. Although I’m still pretty wrapped up with those duties, I have begun freeing up time to re-focus on the PowerWorks blowers to continue moving product along. Again, I’m sorry for any inconvenience my absence may have caused, but I will try to make up for my absence in the upcoming months.

With that said, I can now share with you that the California Air Resources Board has granted PowerWorks it’s Executive Order or “EO”, yesterday. What does this mean? It means we can begin shipping product! I know this has been an incredibly long and frustrating process, but we all can be thankful that it is behind us, and we can begin looking forward to the future. I sincerely appreciate all of your patience.

We will be kicking things off this weekend in Los Angeles. FocusSport has been more then gracious to be offering a tuner open house this Sunday, April10th to all its Focus friends. PowerWorks will be in attendance at this event, and I know FocusSport will have 5 units on hand for sale, so come on down, and be one of the first in your neighborhood pushing some high horsepower and torque.

As the weeks progress, distributors will begin coming on-line. You can check on our website for names and numbers of these organizations.

I also want to thank all of you that have sent e-mails in support of our program here. We have been receiving on average of 25 to 30 inquiries weekly; Rodger Olson and myself have been doing our best to respond to each and everyone of them. If you have any further questions you can continue e-mailing us, and I will do my best to quickly respond. (I also have to thank Rodger for doing an outstanding job in my absence.)

In the next couple of weeks I will have final timing on the SVT release dates, so stay tuned. We are also moving rather quickly to release the automatic transmission kit in the near future.

Again, thanks for you patience, and I look forward to getting back on-line in the forums and having some fun.

Harvey Kulka
Marketing
PowerWorks

Messages In This Thread
New Boost - ZX3TUNING - 04-09-2005, 11:51 AM
New Boost - FociPhil - 04-09-2005, 11:55 AM
New Boost - ZX3TUNING - 04-09-2005, 12:10 PM
New Boost - ZX3TUNING - 04-09-2005, 01:04 PM
New Boost - Zoom - 04-10-2005, 12:02 PM
New Boost - french_connection - 04-10-2005, 12:46 PM
New Boost - scoobasteve - 04-10-2005, 01:22 PM
New Boost - ZX3TUNING - 04-10-2005, 02:41 PM