Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, I Need Some Serious Help Here
meford4u, I thank you for your well thought-out reply! :)

I'm in North Bay, ON. I've had Sunset Ford / Stockfish Ford's Carstar bodyhouse do the rear doorjamb trailing edges on my Focus already (not long after I bought it), and for the great job they did alone... I'm really considering letting them do it again.

I rather like the Sangria red, and don't plan on body-kitting the car.

I'll audit a few places when I get back, but after talking to the better half... the running battle plan is to paint it at the end of summer, after we have a bit more cash saved.

I had forgotten that you work for Ford!

I'll appraise everyone of the final outcome. The car's scratches aren't noticeable from afar, but it can be fairly easily seen when up close. I just hate glaring imperfections :angry:

In the meantime, I ask for any other input on the matter. :)

Thanks again meford4u!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Ok, I Need Some Serious Help Here - NOS2Go4Me - 05-31-2004, 05:20 PM
Ok, I Need Some Serious Help Here - paolo - 06-01-2004, 02:20 AM