Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road & Track's Thoughts On The Focus St
Quote:I think it's safe to say that the enthusiast segment is disappointed with the SVT

Dissagree, but that's ok :D

Quote:It's a nice total package...but come on...you're not AT ALL disappointed that Ford didn't give us something closer to an RS...or at least something that would compete better (from a performance standpoint) with what's on the market now?  ;)

Nope, never anticipated it. My glass was half full from the beginning. I am stoked we got the SVT. In its first year released... there wasn't much that was WAY better in the segment in Canada/NA? Lots more competition now for sure.

Quote:So choosing Ford means choosing a Mustang if you want performance?  That's sooooo lame :(

Lame huh... I caught and passed two Mustang GT's at the SVTOA-On Track event with my STOCK SVTF. Don't tell me it doesn't perform, it was born a road course car, not a straight line rocket. Besides, for me the 4 banger agile circuit car is my thing... not so much the mustang... I wouldn't even trade straight up with a mustang lol call me crazy :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA

Messages In This Thread
Road & Track's Thoughts On The Focus St - BrooksZX3 - 11-05-2004, 07:31 AM