Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egr Recall?
I just had the EGR recall done........

But got the letter about it last May.

But the dealership i first went to tried saying it was my "aftermarket parts" and dinged me $96 bucks for the diagnostic. I brought the car out this year and took it into another dealership and they replaced it no questions asked, no charge for the part or diagnostic :D

Oh and i left the dealership and the CEL came back on, so i took it back and the mechanic brought out their ODB II reader and showed me that i also need an O2 sensor #2. Also no charge for the second reading, but they want $280 for the #2 O2 sensor :lol: :lol: :lol: I think i'll do it myself for a third of that :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Messages In This Thread
Egr Recall? - FociPhil - 05-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Egr Recall? - NOS2Go4Me - 05-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Egr Recall? - SL8RZZX3 - 05-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Egr Recall? - S2 - 05-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Egr Recall? - FociPhil - 05-07-2005, 10:56 AM