Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To Lowered Country....
Well, after almost three years of putting it off.... I finally had the car lowered last night.

Mundyz Modz in Burlington, was the shop able to tame the green machine. My car fought them EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!! It took close to 2 hours to get it done, and some creativity on the part of Kevin and Brian, but it got done.

The back passenger bolt that both Simon and Steve helped me ream on was infact fubared. apparently the rubber thread seperated, making it too difficult to remove the bolt. And even if we did get the bolt out, we NEVER would have gotten it back in.

So they jacked the spring up, put on the compressors hand tight, and let the spring go. Out it fell like a s**t after night drinking Rickards red. Smooth and soft.

Getting the lowering spring in was done with brut force.

Total cost with alignment kit....

$130.00 Not bad, considering I was getting quotes for 3-5 hundered dollars. and the alignment bolts were 45 bux.

The guys there also kept me occupied wit a supply of infinate catalogues containing anything we would ever need for the Focus. They're prices are VERY reasonable.

Rims, tires, turbos, airbags, ANYTHING.

I'll post pictures this weekend once I get the summer wheels on and the car washed.

:lol:

I still can't believe it took me this long.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome To Lowered Country.... - ANTHONYD - 05-20-2005, 10:43 PM
Welcome To Lowered Country.... - Flofocus - 05-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Welcome To Lowered Country.... - ANTHONYD - 05-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Welcome To Lowered Country.... - _JC_ - 05-21-2005, 08:29 AM