Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Piece And Quiet Again... For How Long?
Finally, after yet another clutch replacement; which makes it my third clutch now (TSB), and a replacement for the heat shield under the rear cat, the car is very quiet now. It's been such a long time since I've been able to sit in the car and not be bothered by a rattling under the cat and a rattling from the clutch. Even the new parts from Ford didn't solve the clutch problem the last time I was in, so I wonder how long this will last before more rattling.

It's like a love-hate thing... I love booting around in this thing, but it drives me nuts with all of its issues and problems: Wheel bearing, clutch, dead rad-fan, clutch again, heat shield, rear door latch.. etc.. Good thing SVT covers the car rentals because I don't have extended warranty and that would have run me up some serious dough.

Well, now that everything is quiet again, maybe I can show up at some of the Focus meets and stuff (Would've been pretty embarassing driving into a meet, pull into the parking lot and sound like I'm driving an old beat-up jalopy.)

[Image: svtfocusavatar1.jpg]

99 Mustang V6 Coupe Perf.Red w/MachAudio+TC
00 Mustang GT Coupe Perf.Red /MachAudio+Leather+TC
* 03 SVT 5dr Infra-Red Focus w/ Audio+Sunroof+WinterPkg
06 Mustang GT 'Vert w/ Shaker1K+IUP+ICA (~04/06)

* = (Current Ride)

Messages In This Thread
Finally Piece And Quiet Again... For How Long? - taiyeungjai - 06-03-2005, 12:48 AM