Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Does It Take To Ship Parts From Ottawa?
Focused,Jun 15 2005, 03:16 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jun 15 2005, 01:18 PM Wrote:[right][snapback]114438[/snapback][/right]

p.s.  the reason I went to KVR directly was because while talking to guy at PI (not focused), he couldn't find the right part #s for the python kit, and gave me the usual 3-4 week waiting period when I do finally order them.

As far as I know the only person at PI anyone should ever deal with is Focused... they'd make a lot more money off of me if they didn't make me believe the rest of the staff was incompetent.

yea i totally understand that,

thing is...in this industry you literally have to become a walking encyclopedia with so many makes models and styles and options of vehicles....which we all know could take a lifetime. I just happen to be an "expert" ...of sorts.... when is comes to the Focus, and usually pay extra special attention to my customers that drive one.

to be honest with you, if someone would come in and ask me something specific about a 1923 T-bucket, i would be like....uh...yea...huh?

.....it's the nature of the business i guess...

I don't mind pricing stuff out for you guys even if you don't shop at my location specifically.....as long as you get taken care of properly

you should be getting your stuff in a couple days at the most ....KVR is great with shipping
[right][snapback]114450[/snapback][/right]

unfortunately the problem is that they DIDN'T ship in stock parts for nearly 8 days when promised to me for last week. I'm sure they don't do it on purpose, but as my luck is, it happened to me :P

But I understand where you come from.. there IS a lot of stuff out there, and I don't fault people for not knowing EVERYTHING, but I get fed the same line so often, it gets frustrating.. I've become better at researching everything so I know what to order before I even talk to someone, there are times where it would be nice to have a shop that could help me find parts I'm not sure about.

meh.. just venting...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
How Long Does It Take To Ship Parts From Ottawa? - darkpuppet - 06-16-2005, 05:36 AM