Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind Of Car Did You Have Before The Focus
scoobasteve,Jun 21 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:What kind of car did you have before the focus.... or if it was your first car, what did you drive before the focus...

Post it up  :D
[right][snapback]115878[/snapback][/right]

Lessee

First there was an '85 K-car in the summer of '93 when I got my license (3 months of "will it start?" until I got out from under it

The came an '86 Ford Taurus 4cyl. reasonably reliable but ended up dumping that in '96 after the heater core started letting vapours into the car :blink:

In '96 I then got an '88 Chevy Celebrity (hand me down from my father) and that lasted three years, until the gas tank started leaking and three replacement tanks later the problem remained :angry:

In August '99 I purchased a '95 Olds Ciera and lost it four months later in an accident that also saw me mangle my right leg thanks to a fool failing to secure his load on his truck properly :censored2:

Replaced that with another Olds Ciera in February '00 after I was cleared to drive again and had it until the unexpected repairs late last year/early this year reached $2,000 in the space of four months :wtf:

and that brings us to my little red rollerskate, purchased April 8 of this year :D

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
What Kind Of Car Did You Have Before The Focus - NefCanuck - 06-22-2005, 01:46 AM