Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do I Find These Parts In The Gta
yup.. every little bit of info helps.

I am aware of the need only for a MAF that will flow enough for my application, but the majority of people who I've talked to so far have offered up parts that are calibrated for smaller injectors than what I have.

Sure, they would probably be fine for the horsepower that my car currently does, but it's not enough to match the potential of the injectors that I have. I basically want a MAF that is open enough that it will last into the foreseeable future, and I don't want to even think about having to replace the MAF until the injectors run out.

So that's why I'm posing all the questions.. to ensure that I'm getting a mostly larger than what I need now MAF so in a few months time when the engine is breathing better, it will be a 'Big enough for what I'm trying to achieve MAF'... especially with getting the SCT, there's no sense in continually spending money on MAFs if I don't have to ;) To have to worry about only setting the MAF transfer function once would be niiice.

but right now, the car just sucks... the car is a stumble machine under WOT at 3-4 k RPM. It's really keeping me from taking on ricer hondas at the lights :P

of course I still need colder plugs too...

in the end, I'll feel a lot happier andsafer with the SCT
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Where Do I Find These Parts In The Gta - darkpuppet - 03-27-2004, 12:36 AM