Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind Of Car Did You Have Before The Focus
1st car: 1985 Mazda GLC, Rallye Sport Edition with a milled and ported cylinder head, removed EGR and cat, tokico suspension, Mazda 323 GT Rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE910's on them, and about a $7000 JBL stereo in it...payed $200 for the car and over $600 for the tires alone...also had about $6500 invested in replacement parts in the car too, but the body was in awesome shape and it went down the road like a go-kart. Ended up signing the ownership over to a scrap yard tow-truck operator for free after nobody would offer me more than $500, and after over a year of trying to sell it.

2nd car: Still own this one...1978 Mercury Zephyr 2dr Sedan. Have 1000's invested in this car too...it was becoming an interesting car after putting a straight pipe exhaust, mustang GT Turbine wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE950's on them, mustang steering rack and mustang shocks and springs into it...was a very good handling car for it's age and size...was going to do the 5.0 coversion to it (still have the engine too), but after the straight 6 blew up, I gave up on it. I only paid $1350 for the car, and had another $3000+JBL stereo system in it, on top of several thousand dollars worth of replacement parts...might eventually keep the car as a sleeper resto-rod...

Current car is my 01 ZX3...it's almost been problem free, and I absolutely love the car...I will likely rack up more km's on it when I come home soon, and will likely have 125,000 on it by christmas...lol...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
What Kind Of Car Did You Have Before The Focus - Drivesthebeast - 06-23-2005, 03:48 PM