Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind Of Car Did You Have Before The Focus
1. 89 Mercury Topaz - Got this from my uncle. I know a tonne of people complain about this car but mine was a tank. In the winter I rammed it into a curb because of black ice on the road and punctured the rad, screwed up the alignment, but the tie rods and everything were quite alrite. Never bothered getting it repaired and drove it till about the 30th time it overheat, then scrapped it when I got the Focus. Learned car audio on this car, as it was my first in which I installed a deck.

2. 85 Mercedes Benz 300SD Turbo Diesel - Got this for fun. Figured I could fix it up with my 17 y/o infinite knowledge of cars. :P yeah okay, nice try there buddy. Cleaned it up really good, changed a lot of stuff in the engine, car ran like a dream unless it was really cold outside in which case it wouldn't run at all. Let my dad drive it for a while when he sold his car. Eventually we got him the Solara and I had the Topaz, so it was just too many cars. That coupled with the fact that the underbody had some must rust I had a feeling it was gonna fall apart. Sold it to a dealer friend of mine for $500, 2 weeks later he called me and said the shocks came thru the car (rusted right thru). LOL good thing I sold it when I did.

3. 2000 Focus ZX3. See mods below :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Messages In This Thread
What Kind Of Car Did You Have Before The Focus - Raine - 06-23-2005, 06:12 PM