Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalling While Driving Down Hills?!?!?
heres my little rant about Disconvery......................

I scheduled an appointment to get my hesitation problem checked out, 2 days before I scheduled the hesitation my lights went out and only the high beams worked. So I take it in and find out that my warrenty on the car was over, turns out that the 100k 5 year does not apply on parts just the internals of the engine(real dam stupid). After getting the estimate of 300 I said "nope not today because I dont have that kind of cash". On to my next problem...my lights, well after a look the mechanic said it would be a $200 job, this really stuned me and what really stuned me was that he said that he doesnt know if he can fix it because it had aftermarket lights(which the car came with when I bought the car from discovery). He tells me if I want to fix it myself its probobly the blue module that comes with the hellas. Then he tells me to wait a second hes going to check my fuses but doesnt know which one it could be and has to consult the manual. After consulting the manual and looking at both fuse locations and pulling a couple out he said its deffinetely not them. I leave all pissed off and go home finding out that Im low in washer fluid, so I pull over to petro and just before I fill the resevour with fluid I check the fuses.... "mother bastard" you can see that one of them was blown and he spend like 15 min looking at them. I bought one at the gas station and put it in, bam lights work.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.

Messages In This Thread
Stalling While Driving Down Hills?!?!? - D-Dub - 06-24-2005, 03:57 AM