Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will Never Deal With Steelcase Tires/mags Again!
So I got a call from Dave from Steelcase, wanting me to explain the situation.

I explained it exactly like above and he was upset that I posted it online, but I mean, what do you expect?

Couple things here:

1-I am not part of OFOC
2-I was not getting a OFOC discount
3-Focus Canada is not OFOC
4-I have not owned a Focus for 3 years
5-If I have an issue, I'm not going to call and threaten to post it online to see if that would spark a reaction or get a better price. what happened happened and I posted it, it's called the internet and freedom of speech
6-I asked Jim is he could lower the price because I can get it much cheaper elsewhere and he said "Well you're gonna have to go there bud"
7-Jim told me "Your 4 tires aren't going to make it or break it for me, I got 3 cars lined up and not enough guys to do all the work" when I asked if he could lower the price. To me that means "Your business is not valued, go elsewhere"

So I dunno, am I not allowed to share my experiences online? Dave also told me he would stop the sponsorship of OFOC because if something "doesn't go perfect" then it will get posted online..well...DUH And I don't care, like I said above, I'm not part of OFOC.

Messages In This Thread
I Will Never Deal With Steelcase Tires/mags Again! - Jays2000ZX3 - 06-28-2005, 12:39 AM