Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Going To Post This Earlier, But Forgot
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/07/31...reut/index.html

Isn't it ironic that regardless of how some people end up in a certain place, they can never "do right" by the natives? Yet, when these self-same people have immigrants come to "their" country, they are welcomed with open arms and afforded (more often than not) more chances to advance themselves than "locals" get?

It's applicable to Canada in the very least, and this duality is disgusting. Before anyone starts screaming about economic imbalances and third-world countries, I'll simply say this: why can they not treat others in their country as they would expect to be treated themselves in another country?

If we went around and started turfing everyone that wasn't related to the party in power in blood or skintone, we'd be labelled Hitler's fan club members or Holocaust deniers. Yet when this happens, it's reported as trivial news and ignored?

No, I don't have any family in Zimbabwe. I just can't stand the apathy of the world some days.

/end rant
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
I Was Going To Post This Earlier, But Forgot - NOS2Go4Me - 08-01-2005, 12:48 PM