Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Gt Vs Mustang...both Gets Passed By A Protege
Spyder01,Aug 22 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:
j3rt,Aug 22 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:2 years ago, Mazda released a small number of those 4door protege with turbo and goodies, they had this retarded pagoda style spoiler.  Most are that orange color, which at the time was unique in the mazda lineup.  Even more rare are the blue ones.
[right][snapback]134700[/snapback][/right]

Only 1200...theres like 200 in Ontario rest in the states for that 2003 mazdaspeed... Spicy orange was the only color available, Black was available in the states but not here...the Blue one is another model, not a Mazdaspeed. They called it MP3...that one is really rare now.

Then again, looking at the video, the ford gt was bone stock while this mazdaspeed was heavily modded most imporantly was the R tires...i was surprised that it passed in the striaghts since this car is really good in the corners
[right][snapback]134707[/snapback][/right]

In the video the guy driving the GT is a ford engineer and it was his first time in the car so he is really takin his time in it, thet GT would just destroy all the cars that were there including the mazdaspeed
My Mom Says I'm Special

Messages In This Thread
Ford Gt Vs Mustang...both Gets Passed By A Protege - Kool_ZX3 - 08-23-2005, 03:31 AM