Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal
NefCanuck,Aug 22 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:I needed to vent, I apologize for doing it here but I'm so mad I'm ready to kill something  :angry:

I renogitated my mortgage in April of this year in order to buy the Focus (Yeah, yeah laugh it up fuzzball /HanSolo) my previoous mortgage had the property taxes included in the payments and I requested that the new mortgage have the same setup, no problem I was told and the new mortgage payments began in May.  I then sent them the final tax bill for the year in June and was told it would be taken care of.  Guess what happens next?

I received a notice from the town of Mississauga last Friday saying that my property taxes were in arrears!  I call up the bank and the staff member who answers goes "What do you mean property taxes are supposed to be included with your mortgage payment"?  I politely ask to leave a message to the person whom I dealt with who set up the new mortgage and do so.

Turns out that after we had spoken in June she "went off sick" and "assumed the matter would be taken care of in her absence"  <_<

Now I either have to cough up the entire amount incl. the penalty fee or have the arrears added to my mortgage payments until the tax account is caught up (Which begs the question of where my payments went for the past three months, that's under investigation)

God, if this keeps up I'll have my place sold out from under me because the bank isn't taking my mortgage payments  :blink:  idiots...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]134733[/snapback][/right]

Like i said on msn man go crack some skulls at the bank, or like my dad says "someone's going to get shot" :lol: SUPER KNEE :D

But on a serious note they really facked up big time and better get it settled or contact a lawyer, i don't think that would be hard will it :)
My Mom Says I'm Special

Messages In This Thread
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - Kool_ZX3 - 08-23-2005, 06:18 AM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - Phantom - 08-23-2005, 06:23 AM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - Sangria - 08-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - crazikev - 08-23-2005, 08:23 AM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - Raine - 08-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - crazikev - 08-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - nass - 08-25-2005, 12:50 AM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - bluetoy - 08-25-2005, 08:00 AM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - bluetoy - 08-25-2005, 08:59 PM
Why I Hate The Bank Of Montreal - meford4u - 08-30-2005, 02:41 PM