Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So The New Civic Si's Are On The Road
lordkingod,Aug 24 2005, 09:03 PM Wrote:/\/\/\/\ Darkpuppet so true:  These guys will rag on this car but the latest fugly maybach or lincoln are just TooO! HawTT!  This car will eat your focuses  for lunch, and have some resale left when its all over.  And to say the interior is ugly, well thats just rediculous. Remember when the focus came out how radical its interior seemed (designed with the goddam "grandpa suit" ,  we should have know our cars were uncool right there)

All I've gotta say is that the general perception is that Honda and BMW owners are very brand loyal, sometimes blindly so, and are often too quick to discredit another manufacturers product.  You guys have thrown that theory out the window. You cut up every other car, especially Hondas, and then post complaints about problems or TSB's with your focus, and then if theres any time left before bed you cut up other cars some more
[right][snapback]135463[/snapback][/right]

I was way into cars when i was a young kid and i never did like honda much and still today i don't, id buy a 4 wheeler from honda or something,dirt bike etc.. but not a car. They make nothing that interesting besides the s2000. With the crv's and element's catching fire and burning to the ground these days it makes me dislike them even more.
I dislike the civic, i think it's horrible and honda can never think of anything original these days. This car looks like a saturn and the interior looks like something out of the enterprise. It's not the ugliest car on the road but it's not t3h hatn3ss either. You want to see a nice civic, go get yourself a 90's civic hatch or coupe, now that's a nice car not this thing. The only civic that would destory a focus is the si-r besides that thier nothin to jack off about.

And another thing still no double wishbone, for fack sakes honda put it in already :lol: :rolleyes:

If they would of did something a little more original on the outside and a little less neck snapping ugly inside it would be a great car, the engine and suspension is no slouch but the body on top of it ruins it :(
My Mom Says I'm Special

Messages In This Thread
So The New Civic Si's Are On The Road - Kool_ZX3 - 08-25-2005, 02:18 PM