Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update! Dixie Ford Is Flippin' Ridiculous
scoobasteve,Sep 15 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:UPDATE!-
So i got another call saying that  I'll be responsible for the rental, and inspections . so i told the service advisor that i shouldnt be responsible and i gave him the reasons.. Told me to come in and we can work it out amicably. i insisted that it was their fault, because they ordered the parts, told me it would be serviced. and then wouldnt service it because i had the updated parts. and apparently my wheel bearing noise was caused by my new tires, (even though he heard the noise with the old tires) 
well at that point i was told i had to work out the price with the managment. I told him then  in these words... Managment will be working out the price with my lawyer. 

he said " You gotta do what you gotta do"

10 minutes later,  Shop foreman calls back saying

"sir we believe that we have found a problem with the front bearings, they are out of stock and will be replaced tomorrow afternoon free of charge, and your rental and inspections will be taken care of"

assholes... i guess its too little too late though. My dad was supposed to order 3 trucks for his boss for the company, and well i guess theyre going to dodge now...

I hope ford comes in here and reads this stuff..

a big damn you goes out to EVERYONE IVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH IN YOUR SHITTY ORGINIZATION..

not meford though, i guess he's allright.
[right][snapback]142341[/snapback][/right]

Sucks yah got shafted scoob but i think yah should try a new dealer maybe, but for the trucks i would still get the ford's. Just go to a new dealer, unless they want 2nd grade trucks b/c dodge trucks are no where ner as good as a ford. I know first hand :lol: Good to see the sevice manager took care of yah though b/c the service advisor sounds like a fackin idiot. No reason to not buy another ford product b/c a dealer facked yah over
My Mom Says I'm Special

Messages In This Thread
Update! Dixie Ford Is Flippin' Ridiculous - Kool_ZX3 - 09-16-2005, 08:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dixie Ford Sundown 11 3,982 11-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sundown