Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update! Dixie Ford Is Flippin' Ridiculous
Phantom,Sep 15 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:Kinda a different side to the story, I've had nothing but ease dealing with Bennet Ford here, and the bodyshop. Got my car back had a few minor problems, steering wheel off center, and my door had a air leak going 120+, But went back to the bodyshop, Jim the guy I've been dealing with got my door in that minute to one of the bodyshop guys he realigned my door, that problem is now gone, and he called over to the service area, got my car in within 5mins, they drove me home, came brought me back, took the car out, still was out they didn't realize I said the wheel was off center, I think there was a misunderstanding they thought the wheels were off center and pulling right, But I brought it back, took the service guy with me for a drive showed him, went back to ford on the alignment machine right there, I even stood and watched the guy didn't care, he re-aligned it then we went back out and no problems now. I noticed a slight cut mark in the metal where the bodyshop guys started chopping my skin on my door pillar, and that'll be fixed as soon as I get a chance to bring it back. Like I honestly have not had any problems wat so ever. Just my 2cents
[right][snapback]142344[/snapback][/right]

Just some dealer make ford look bad, b/c ford has no control over a dealer. We have had nothing but good things from our dealer here, that's why my grandfather bought like 3 cars there. It all depends on who u get at the time of the day, some are great some are stupid.
My Mom Says I'm Special

Messages In This Thread
Update! Dixie Ford Is Flippin' Ridiculous - Kool_ZX3 - 09-16-2005, 08:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dixie Ford Sundown 11 3,982 11-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sundown