Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay Halo Hella Hid Conversion Update
Raine,Sep 25 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:What are you doing, exactly?
[right][snapback]144674[/snapback][/right]

I bought HID E-Code hella projectors, but as you know there is no real way to mount projectors in our headlights. So instead of forking out a bunch more cash for morettas or hella headlights which I don't like how they look or how they are exposed I bought some cheap ebay halo lights, took the ebay projector out put my Hella one in. Also I didn't like how the headlights looked so I took my dremel to them cut out all the excess plastic crap and am now glassing them. The halo have been replaced with brighter LEDS. Originally I was going to use the halos as my turn signals but it didn't work that well so now what I am doing is on the inner most corner of each light I am going to put in a cluster of amber LEDs and use that as my turn signal and remove the stock ones. ummm I guess that pretty much sums it up as to what I am doing.

and before anyone askes " WHY? " I'll answer that.

I am a person that likes to have their own design and style I don't jump on band wagons, I drive them. That being said I can honestly say I will have the ONLY set of lights that look like this and that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending

Messages In This Thread
Ebay Halo Hella Hid Conversion Update - nass - 09-27-2005, 02:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Halo Headlights On Ebay SL8RZZX3 13 5,837 11-21-2005, 09:06 AM
Last Post: smith21