Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make It Easy For Your Kids To Tell You Anything...
You know what's especially disturbing? You say you were ready to fly home to Montreal. I just read about this... happened just up the road from me yesterday. The similarities to your account and the one reported here are eerie

Quote:Public safety alert in Scarborough

October 12, 2005 - 2:03 pm
By: Anne Winstanley

Toronto Police have issued a public safety alert after a young girl told police a man exposed himself to her near a Scarborough school.

It happened around 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon in the area of Fundy Bay Blvd., near Birchmount Rd. and McNicoll.

Police say the girl approached a van parked on a side street after a man called out to her to ask for directions.  When she reached the vehicle, she noticed the man was naked from the waist down.  She yelled, and fled to a nearby school.

Another person saw the same van and told police the rear license plate had been concealed.  The vehicle is described as a newer model grey Ford Winstar or similar model.

The man is described as white, 35 to 45 years of age, with a heavy build and large belly.

Police are warning parents and caregivers in the area to be aware of any suspicious incidents in their neighbourhood.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Messages In This Thread
Make It Easy For Your Kids To Tell You Anything... - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 10-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Make It Easy For Your Kids To Tell You Anything... - Raine - 10-13-2005, 04:52 PM