Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess You've All Figured This Out By Now
This should be fun :D

I just kinda got hit when talking to Kevin (Hardk0re) recently... it seemed interesting. Lotta guys do different things, some savvy sedan owners (like GapBoyPCS - Richard) did the SVT front end conversion... there's countless things to do.

I did some poking around (here, FF, FJ) and found that noone has ever done this. Probably because it's the same as a SVT upgrade, but without the drop. The dampers are firmer, apparently, than the stock dampers while maintaining about the same spring rates and ride height.

An interesting note is that the anti-roll / anti-sway bars are the same as the SVT (21mm / 21mm).

I know it's not a big upgrade in the Focus world, but for the sedan it could be quite significant still. Kevin hooked me up as he was upgrading his S2 ZX3. It's pretty unique, and that fits the bill for what I've been doing to the car all along... not the fastest or the flashiest, but definitely unique.

Anyways, has anyone else ever heard of this before? There's also the option of some of the S2 appearance parts to make a showing as well :D YES I KNOW THE SPOILER WON'T FIT :P

Flame away if that's your thing, I could care less. B)

BAHAHA - forgot to say exactly what... I'm an airhead today.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
I Guess You've All Figured This Out By Now - NOS2Go4Me - 11-11-2005, 05:41 AM