Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's A Minute Of Your Time Worth?
The values you're speaking of are hard to "cultivate", as it were, because everyone keeps coming here in search of a free ride, getting it, and spreading their apathy to the general public.

This is not the Canada of my childhood. In grade school, we showed respect to the vets and thanked them. In high school, it was an honour to meet and talk with them. These days, and I agree with Anthony on this 100%, there are more people here who have no ties to the vets who gave everything than there are direct descendants of vets. It really feels that way anyways - especially in the last few years.

People flee violence in whatever land they're from and they come here, or the States. They arrive. They show no respect for customs or traditions here, and then they expect us to respect and accomodate them.

I DON'T FLAMING THINK SO! :angry: :angry:

I learned while having supper with my parents last night that apparently they want to remove Halloween from the schools, as it angers certain "special interest groups". So I'm not labelled a racist, I won't say which ones.

All I have to say is if that goes through... then everyone who didn't oppose it deserves a smack in the back of the head. What's next, Thanksgiving doesn't mean anything to the immigrants of the last 30 years, so that's gone too? :fag:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
What's A Minute Of Your Time Worth? - NOS2Go4Me - 11-12-2005, 12:50 AM
What's A Minute Of Your Time Worth? - P-51 - 11-12-2005, 05:10 AM
What's A Minute Of Your Time Worth? - P-51 - 11-12-2005, 05:53 AM
What's A Minute Of Your Time Worth? - P-51 - 11-12-2005, 06:06 AM
What's A Minute Of Your Time Worth? - P-51 - 11-12-2005, 06:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small Favour, <1 Minute Of Your Time 2001 ZTS 14 3,988 04-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet