Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cdns Price Gouge On Shipping On Ebay Too!
I bought an amp off a guy and he gave me a UPS quote of $30US, he then shipped it regular us postal service for $7. sonovabeiotch.

Ended up paying $60 total. Ok, I can deal with that, however the amp ended up not being what he described it as (300 PEAK instead of RMS). I filed a paypal action against him (took a month and a half) because he said he didn't have the money I sent him anymore. So paypal decided in my favor and tried to refund me the full amount, but there was only $30 in his paypal account.

I told him I wasn't going to ship the amp back to him unless he gave me a full refund. He keeps trying to get me to cancel the paypal action against him because its locked his account, but won't send me back my money.

I've received e-mail from him saying he's going to get a lawyer and sue me to get his $20 amp back.

So in the end I got my money I overspent in shipping back and kept the amp.

If you want to make a certain amount on what your selling, put in a damn reserve and don't burn people with unrealistic shipping costs.
Dan

Messages In This Thread
Cdns Price Gouge On Shipping On Ebay Too! - Kelowna_Focus - 11-15-2005, 01:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Ebay Shipping Code mo_focus 2 1,447 04-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Last Post: habmann