Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Keep Hearing That The White Foci Got Worked Hard
Thats funny. Well as far as Matt knows you raced and you tried hard and got worked. I didnt think you would have lost that bad if you were trying. I think you should give him a go again. Anyway Matt went out on our lunch break tonight and he wanted me to come with him and race some ppl but I was like no thanks I'm staying at work to play some Xbox in my van. So he comes back and tells me he has no 2nd, 4th, 5th and Reverse or something like that. LOL Blew the shift linkage racing. LOL I had a good laugh. One thing Jason's Focus has great respect from the show he entered that Matt was judging. He tells me he doesn't care for the Focus but was very impressed with Jason's ride. GOOD JOB Jay. BTW both of your rides are looking good to me. Did I mention I miss my FOCUS? the more Matt talks about racing the more I miss mine. Oh well I'll just have to come back in the next few years with a turbo Focus. Later.

Messages In This Thread
I Keep Hearing That The White Foci Got Worked Hard - FOCUS_SILVER_SE - 07-20-2004, 09:27 PM