Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Sun - November 27th Edition
hey adam...you know how you were talking about the people from the native community up north that had to get evacuated...well, you were partialialy right, but things would have also been ok for a lil while longer up there if they would have learned to pick up after themselves. I know this first hand as some of those natives have come to sudbury, as a "offering of comfert" from our city. But the real kicker to this, is that everyone is wanting them to leave. But yea, back to what i was saying...It was told that if they would only learn how to be proper, and take care of what they had, they probably wouldn't be in this situation. It was said that instead of bringing their garbage to the Dump or whereever to dispose of it, they simply tossed their full bags in their back yard. Now i say, not to be rude or racist or anything along those matters, but, if you wanna live like a normal person, and stop being called "Dirty natives" live like a normal person. Now to the people living in sudbury. They are now staying at the travellodge down here, and they have completely destroyed that place. The owners or the hotel want them out, but they are refusing to leave. The other part of it is, that they let their childeren run loose all day. Which caused them to venture into the restaurant, where a friend of mine's girlfriend works, and she has said they have "Dined and dashed" on more than 50 occasions! Now that's rude, especially to the fact that when they do pay for stuff, they don't even have to pay taxes, like WTF! And the other kicker that i found ignorant was that, they were all given tickets for cloathing as they were complaining it was getting cold and they didn't bring their winter clothes, but the tickets they were given were for Wal Mart, Salvation army, and zellers..Now, they didn't think that their clothing was good enough for them, and they wanted straight cash to go to the mall and purchase what they wanted, and where they wanted. That's all i have to say for now, might add later, but sorry if i sound racist or ignorante on this fact, but i had to say it, simply becuase i've lived around natives for my whole life, living in a small community with them, and now over here, where they have come to "vacation" in my mind. And throughout my life, all i've heard from them, was...you guys treat us like sh*t and don't treat us the way you treat your other "white people"..I'm done now :D

Messages In This Thread
Toronto Sun - November 27th Edition - smith21 - 11-30-2005, 09:39 AM