Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I Cleaned It And Took Photos Of It.
Frost__2001,Dec 23 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:
Duke of Hazards,Dec 23 2005, 03:13 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Dec 20 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:You can order them from either Sasha, or Mitch as they carry them, I ordered the one without the alarm as north american cars have no hood alarms unless they are after market. it's a little tricky to install and I'd recommend adding one washer to the tip of the locking part just so nothing can get into the other area.

order them thru who? sorry im tottally new.. Also can you write up a short "how to" on the trunk lock? im not as mechanically inclined as some of you :unsure: thanks!
[right][snapback]162102[/snapback][/right]

Mitch's Site:ZX3 Tunning.com if you need something all you have to do is PM him and ask. Or just ask him in the forms as he has his own section. He's also more or less Local to us as he's company is based out of Vancouver, and the shipping is far less then Sasha as there is no dutie to pay.

Sasha's site:European-Parts.net Sasha has more anything on the focus related to the Euro speck Focus and a few other fords, Keep in mind when ordering thru Sasha it's coming from Germany and there will be duties and higher shipping rates.

I more or less did hood lock mod myself, but keep in mind you should get a european upper grille to replace your domestic upper grille as you require the Ford Badge to swing open to open the hood. If your local to me I could help you do this mod.
[right][snapback]162148[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the offer, but im from the vancity area.. so itll be kinda hard... thats why i wanted to know if you can put up a photo how to... cheers :)

Messages In This Thread
Ok I Cleaned It And Took Photos Of It. - Duke of Hazards - 12-24-2005, 07:03 AM