Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got Xm Radio And I Am Not Too Happy
so yeah I got some XM radio action for the Xmas ( 100 gift card at best buy and I had nothing else to get ) anyways their site touts 100% commercial free music.... but the way that gets interpreted is that you won't hear any commercials at all. wrong you'll be hearing them and what's worse? they're all commercials for places you've never heard of before. This is taken driectly from their website:

RADIO’ IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
100% COMMERCIAL-FREE MUSIC, PLUS NEWS, SPORTS, TALK
AND ENTERTAINMENT

Hearing is believing. Change the way you listen to radio with XM Satellite Radio. XM gives you an extraordinary range of 100% commercial-free music, plus the best in news, sports, talk and entertainment

if you read it carefully it would seem that it's 100% commercial free, but that's just the music stations everything else is fair game for them. I've had the radio on for about 3 hours in total maybe less and I've heard 4 commercials ( besides the one I heard while listening to the hockey game cause those are just taken from the local radio station for the home team ) So if you're wanting to get this then be forwarned that you will have anoying commercials for weight loss drugs where the guy SCREAMS AND YELLS at you.

:)

I emailed them and lets see what they say.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending

Messages In This Thread
I Got Xm Radio And I Am Not Too Happy - nass - 12-29-2005, 01:50 AM