Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Mechanic Left Cigarette Ashes In My Car?
paolo,Jan 20 2006, 06:09 PM Wrote:Did some cleaning of my car today since it was nice weather,  upon looking arround in my car, I fould a lot of Cigarette Ashes like Under the Seats, under the carpets, in the side pockets, etc... I'm a non-smoker, and I NEVER let anyone ever smoked in my car before..  My dads a smoker but hes denyd ever smoking in my car.  The only possible explanation that could be is the Ford Dealer mechanic smoking in my car while I had my car in for Service.  How do I go about verifying if it was infact ford?  If IT IS infact them, Thats just wrong that they go to such low.  Heck, I dont care if they smoke while theyre @ work, but NOT IN MY CAR.  The only place I've had my car for service is Whiteoak Ford on Mavis & dundas.  Im a little peed off.. Any ideas? has this happened to anyone else?
[right][snapback]166134[/snapback][/right]
Well, I suppose anything is possible.

But honestly, what kind of work did you have done? If you have ashes all over the place, somebody would have to be spending a lot of time sitting in your car. Most mechanical procedures don't involve sitting around in cars.

And sitting in a Focus would be the least enjoyable place to take a smoke break.

Seriously, you'll have no way of finding out who it was. Ever lend your car to anyone else? I hate to say it, but I would say that if anyone, your dad is the likely suspect.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Messages In This Thread
Ford Mechanic Left Cigarette Ashes In My Car? - OAC_Sparky - 01-21-2006, 09:56 AM