Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher Uses Racial Epithet Toward Student
He returned the wording... it's nothing. NOTHING.

Yet another reason I left Toronto - reverse racism as noted above. The stupid bitch kid wants his teacher canned... for saying something back that he said to the teacher in the first place.

It's BS. Hardcore BS.

Maybe I'll explain a tad for those that care:

I went to school in the west end of Toronto - Jane / Lawrence area. Second only to Scarberia for "ethnic multiculturalism". :rolleyes: I was in a severe minority, and yet some of my best friends were black and colour wasn't an issue.

I'd get called a skinny white cracker. I'd call him a pansy ass... I won't use the word for fear of suspension of my account. :ph34r:

Every iteration of the word... used in day to day conversations. It was give and take. Truth be told, a group of them almost jumped me one day because they didn't know Roan and I were friends, and I called him that famous word.

But the real racism? Have to switch to General Math cause both Advanced Maths teachers were of a certain faith that Israel loves and I have a German last name.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Teacher Uses Racial Epithet Toward Student - NOS2Go4Me - 02-06-2006, 05:38 AM