Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Yankee Blue Svt
It was in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday night, & I was on the vetrain's hwy & well I was passed by not one but 5 Civics all done up, a mitusbishi EVO in Yellow, 2 blue Integras done up, & a prelude, in the middle of all this was a blue 2001 / 02 Focus ZX3 SVT with 3 guys in it, honking at me when I pulled out of the Discount Gas bar near the I - 90. They were checking out my car, & at every light they were looking more & more & well the guy in the passenger seat yelled out CANADA ? ( noticing my FocusCanada.net logo sicker on the rear vent window ) they were stunded. 3 lights down the guy in the lead red civic hatch rev's his engine & well I did too I let the clutch out & well darted way off ahead of the pack & well I was doing ( 90 km/s in a 45 MPH ) Zone only to have a cop pull out & see me doing that, well low & behold all these custom cars cought up with me & placed me in the middle of the pack & well put me infront of the SVT/ it was cool crusing round N'awlin's ( New Orleans ) with all these cars around me. I think by the time I re-met up with the I-255 again in the correct direction I wanted before I first got lost. there was about 40 cars all going down the road...... :lol:

by the time I saw the high was everyone was turning & more cars were waiting at the intersection waiting to join the group & well I went straight ahead when all of them turned left, three of the cars tured to follow me to see if I was still joining them but I kinda lost them on the way to the hotel. but it was soo awsome just to do that with about like 45 cars ! :D
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Messages In This Thread
A Yankee Blue Svt - Frost__2001 - 10-20-2004, 04:20 PM
A Yankee Blue Svt - Raine - 10-21-2004, 06:00 AM
A Yankee Blue Svt - Frost__2001 - 10-21-2004, 11:13 AM
A Yankee Blue Svt - 2001 ZTS - 10-21-2004, 11:41 AM