Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wireless Headphones
Oscar The Grouch,May 8 2006, 02:43 PM Wrote:Since we have a few audiophiles here on the site, I'd like to know if anyone here uses wireless headphones for their computer.

It seems that every pair of headphones I get eventually gets a broken wire/plug and I figure that wireless would be the way to go.  My current pair is those Zalman 5.1 surround ones.  Now that I've used them, I find the 5.1 is not as good as they state.  So going back to old 2 channel is alright with me.

I've been looking around and there are some Sennheisers I'm hearing nothing but good things.

Here's the one in particular I'm thinking bout buying:

Sennheiser RS110

I would like to get a pair that also have a mic on for MSN voice chat if possible too.

Anybody have any suggestions / comments?
[right][snapback]186038[/snapback][/right]

I have a comment. I am sure the technology has gotten better over the past years but wireless headphones at one point were pretty bad. The battery life was short and the sound/interference level wasn't great. This does go back 3 or so year though. But on topic here I know that sennheiser is one of the best if not the best headphone you can get but they do come at a price. If they fixed the previous issues with wireless then I say go for it, buy it at future shop and you have 30days to try it :)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending

Messages In This Thread
Wireless Headphones - Oscar The Grouch - 05-09-2006, 12:43 AM
Wireless Headphones - nass - 05-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Wireless Headphones - meford4u - 05-09-2006, 06:12 AM
Wireless Headphones - j3rt - 05-10-2006, 02:37 AM
Wireless Headphones - guilty - 05-10-2006, 07:24 AM