Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok Raise Your Hand If You Got Laid Off Today
Being only 25 (well in a few days), I have been in windsor all my life. Leaving all of this would be really tough. My family is very important to me. But in reality, I do have to look at the future, Windsor is going down for work in my field. Yeah if I can pick up a job in the states that would be great, I've heard good things about people going over there for work. Having a certified person with my experience can get top dollar pay if you go to the right place. I'm not saying I'm not going to look for a job here in windsor, but I definitly am not going to rule out moving away for a more stable work place. I'm still thinking about trying some other field of work, but beings I have been doing this for almost 10 years, I feel I can't start over, and if I do, there goes my $20/hour wage that I worked so hard to achieve. Hmmmm....
I really have to give this alot of thought. To move, it would cost alot of time and money, and if it doesn't work out then what....... wasted

There are places around the city that are busy, busy enough to hire not sure. Like I said, I am taking this week and using for a self reflecting time, and maybe after that I hopefully will come up with some conclusion that will help me decide which direction I shall take.

Now for what I really feel..................
This f***ing place, pisses me off so much. I work my ass off for them this past month. I was on afternoons this month, first week I worked nearly 60 hours for them in a matter of 4 days, two of those goddam days were 16 hour shifts. I did it to help out, with the false thinking that they appriciated it, yeah bulls***. The next week 50 hours, same deal, work constant. Rush rush rush, got to get it done. Make the deadline, make the company some money, and for what nothing!!!! The next week, not too bad, only 40 hours, I still was busy, for the whole week. And to top it all off this week. For any of you who hasn't worked in a tool shop, may not know how hard you have to work, being on your feet all day long, the stress of fitting 20 hours of work in a 10 hour day. No I'm not saying tht any of you don't work hard, or that I have it any harder that you. Constantly running around busting your ass, just to make the shop some what profitable. Yeah this week was much of the same, work work work, I stay almost 12 hours the night before. I come in the next day, only to find my punch card no longer in the respective slot, right there I knew somethign was wrong......within minutes, I find out that they are getting rid of me, "temporarily" Yeah right. f***ing cocksuckers, the s*** I did for them, and this is the thanks. It makes me wonder why I gave a s*** that much in the first place. Taking so much care in a place that will unload you when they feel like oh this is a god time to f*** em. I'd love to run into them outside of the shop. So many things I would like to say, but, beings I am that kind of person, I would still be that good guy who would still say nothing, and keep walking. These rotten bastards, having us work on there $100,000 choppers, and snowmobiles, parading them off in front of us, like the dicks that they are, showing off to the employees the brand new uber expensive cars, parked in the lot. Yup, the whole shop, a bunch of suckers, last year they made over $5,000,000, oh yeah, thats in their pockets, and for us, this Christmas, not even a thankyou for all the hard work this year. Nothing. In a way I am glad I don't work there anymore, my hard work, would be better appriciated somewhere else. AARG!!! This makes me so mad, but HAPPY
Has anyone seen my gun, the new shift of this week starts in about 7 hours, I don't want to be late...........LOL

Messages In This Thread
Ok Raise Your Hand If You Got Laid Off Today - laidman - 02-27-2006, 02:52 PM