Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok Raise Your Hand If You Got Laid Off Today
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 27 2006, 04:20 PM Wrote:Inbreeding. Right. Sure :rolleyes:

So you get overpaid, you pay more for everything, and you gain a superiority complex as a bonus gift.

This is exactly what I mean about unions. They're infectious in their alteration of people... they go from rational to frothing "solidarity"-spewing morons.

it's s*** like this that ends up costing taxpayers more money beacuse civil servants feel "underpaid" at 70Gs+ / year, and then the private sector barks and whines and wants more again.
[right][snapback]172447[/snapback][/right]
I have a technical job, personally I'm a licensed machinist AND a licensed electrician and specialize in robotics and welding equipment. When the plant is working full speed ahead, a minute of downtime costs the company $15G in lost profit. I'm the first on the scene, and usually responsible for analyzing the problem and calling for the appropriate trades.

My "foreman" puts in my time and gophers my parts.

Really, you have no idea what my worth is at my plant, because you don't know my job. You only assume.

I really didn't want to get into this pissing match; the problem is, you have a chip on your shoulder about unions, Fine. Deal with it or get over it. It had nothing to do with Laidman's issue, none of us brought up about how a union would have at least gave him some representation. Instead you use it as an opportunity to knock others with no provocation.

Totally unneeded.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Messages In This Thread
Ok Raise Your Hand If You Got Laid Off Today - OAC_Sparky - 02-28-2006, 07:41 AM