Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Production Contacts?
No amatuers MUST be pros.

Next year is the 75th aniversary of the company I work for and I need contacts in the video production industry. It would be part retrospective part promotional video.

The core business is ships and there is lots of history to it. Some of our ships and employees were in WWII and not all came back.

Current business includes ships, ship building/repair/management, marine & industrial fuels, grain storage/handling, real estate and project management.

My feeling is it should be slick almost like a recruiting commercial like the military is using recently. A definate emphasis would be on the people who make up the company. There are lots of big clients to impress like: OPG, the CWB, Dofasco, Irving, Exxon,..........

I have a sample video from a rival company when they had their 100th anniversary, though good, the idea would obviously be to make a better one.

The company head office is in Toronto however "shoots" would also be required in:

-Saint John NB
-Trois Rivieres QU
-Hamilton
-St. Catharines/Welland Canal
-Thunder Bay
-Calgary
-Vancouver

It probably would include ride alongs on our ships but anyone going onboard MUST be Canadian Citizens or landed with multiple entry visa for the US and no criminal record.

It should probably be about 20-30 minute run time in the end. I would guess at least 2000 copies.

If you know a company doing this sort of work PM me and I'll give you my work contact info. I'm just building contacts right now and will put together a RFP/Q next month.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!

Messages In This Thread
Video Production Contacts? - 2001 ZTS - 03-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Video Production Contacts? - ANTHONYD - 03-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Video Production Contacts? - darkpuppet - 03-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Video Production Contacts? - mo_focus - 03-10-2006, 10:32 AM
Video Production Contacts? - 2001 ZTS - 03-10-2006, 12:02 PM