Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What Is The Best Way To Get Cai
To cause any hydrolock you have to be driving like a mad man into puddles or not see a puddle and smoke it off and at the same time fully submerging the flter into water with the throttle wide open. I called AEM about it and thats what they told me. Alot of ppl here have CAI's. Me and Jarrod both had CAI and dam!!! one day wasnt paying attn and I hit a puddle so big I was just sitting there waiting for my car to shut down. Nope I was good. Kept driving. If you think about it to those pipes run pretty dam hot so to even get a little drop in the piping by the time it works it way up its all ready gone.

How ever Im still sketchy about the CAI as to why I picked up a Steeda highflow. I rained here for a straigt month and I just had that little fealing I didnt like.

I did pick up a bypass valve but i took it back the next day. Reason why i didnt use it due to the fact it require cutting the pipe and every car is different as to where to mount it. mounting it in the wrong place can cause your car to make a werid sound at idle or even make the bypass vavle non functional. Its also got to be installed after the tb and maf so there really is not much room. plus it has to be on straight pipe. I think the best spot would of been right on the bottom piping right under the battery closer to the filter..

Messages In This Thread
So What Is The Best Way To Get Cai - D-Dub - 06-20-2004, 02:11 AM
So What Is The Best Way To Get Cai - ZX3TUNR - 06-20-2004, 05:06 AM