Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Like I Fixed My Fender...........
Thanks guys , I thought about fixing this since I bought the car but did not know really what to do and how. The thikness of the metal is very thin on our fenders , if you have to drill hole in the lip be very carefull, you will run into the same problem as I did.

Since I haven't drove my car all winter and I have a heated garage , I did all kind of stuff to it , just odds and ends but I did change the front rotors , fixed the lights for my liscence plate , replaced the exhaust , cleaning and cleaning and cleaning..and more cleaning.. removed the FM antenna to stick a XM radio puck where the factory antenna was and I still catch FM like if the factory antenna was there , kind or weird isn't it ? I'm waiting for a set of SVT pedals that I should get next week and a K&N to fit my stock air box.

My buddy has a ZX5 and last week he stopped by Chomedy Ford to pick up a Borla Cat-Back that I installed last Thursday , the fit was better then my Focus Sport Cat-Back and I love the clamp who came with it , the one on the FocusSport is a regular ugly muffler clamp and the Borla was all Stainless.That was a nice evening project.
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Looks Like I Fixed My Fender........... - mpcv2000 - 03-19-2006, 07:52 AM