Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woooo - Woooo Goes The Gravy Train
your ex wife and mine should get together....she too could never understand how hard work and dedication in one's career pays in so many ways.. my ex actually thought that my existence was too make her happy....and you could never do enough....in fact the harder you try the harder it was to keep her happy....

anyway... great vnews for you , I can totally relate as my business is doing so much better since I left my wife as well. I am going to assume it is the clarity of mind afforded when you are a little older, and ,a situation arises that forces you to think in ways you have by default to conventional thinking avoided.....

keep up the good work.... I can tell you from experience that to be healthy in mind , body and soul it gets easy to move ahead in life.....
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges

Messages In This Thread
Woooo - Woooo Goes The Gravy Train - j3rt - 03-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Woooo - Woooo Goes The Gravy Train - nass - 03-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Woooo - Woooo Goes The Gravy Train - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 03-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Woooo - Woooo Goes The Gravy Train - naz - 03-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Woooo - Woooo Goes The Gravy Train - dad - 03-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Woooo - Woooo Goes The Gravy Train - nass - 03-22-2006, 08:52 AM