Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Bought Tim Horton's Shares Today..
yea....I meant no disrespect if that is how my comments read....I just have unbeleivable distrust in stocks. I have and do make some very aggressive moves in real estate and the gambles always pay...some moer than others ..but they pay. With real estate if your buying correctly (as with stock ) your investment is to some extent protected by something you can walk up and touch and call your own....not so much with stock...

some have said that the deals I have seen with the people I have done them with are a risk.....But I have some control over that risk....stocks are to "hands off " for me.

anyway....cool for you...
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges

Messages In This Thread
If You Bought Tim Horton's Shares Today.. - dad - 03-25-2006, 10:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought My Alltime Dream Car Today! *pics Added* 01-yellow-ZX3 41 18,880 04-25-2006, 01:23 PM
Last Post: 01-yellow-ZX3