Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look What Fedex Sent Me
I shipped 2 packages out about a week ago. One was for my Xcal2 which was RMA'd. That package went to FLA. The other was to a buddy of mine out in PEI. I shipped these out from a Kinko's/Fedex location ( first mistake ) The counter girl there was as useless as tits on a mule. First off I wanted to ship this the cheapest way possible via ground. This location only has AIR which she never told me and on top of that she checked off INTL priority for both! I don't normally ship stuff so I am clueless when filling out the paperwork. Both my waybills were messed up to the point where the Fedex depot had to call me to clear things up. She put the FLA package tracking number on the package going to PEI and vice versa. That night I checked the tracking numbers online and the FLA one was already shipped received and signed for, I knew something was wrong! So I call Fedex state my case I get a complaint file created and someone is supposed to call me. Days pass nothing happens, I call back and the girl helped out alot sheput through the request for a FULL refund for everything which is not something I wanted anyways. I came home last night andfound a Fedex package with my name on it I opened it up and check it out.

CLIFF NOTES:

1. ship 2 packages out from kinkos
2. Way bills messed up and delivery costs more than I expected
3. I call fedex complain, case file opened up
4. .....
5. Package shipped to me
6. Profit

[Image: IMG_6974.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6975.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6977.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6978.jpg]

it's nice to see a company owning up to a mistake they didn't even make. But to be honest I think they only did this because I called from work and they have a big contract with them :) abuse the system I guess
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending

Messages In This Thread
Look What Fedex Sent Me - nass - 03-26-2006, 12:41 AM
Look What Fedex Sent Me - OAC_Sparky - 03-26-2006, 12:53 AM
Look What Fedex Sent Me - guilty - 03-26-2006, 01:04 AM
Look What Fedex Sent Me - euro_zx5 - 03-26-2006, 01:13 AM
Look What Fedex Sent Me - nass - 03-26-2006, 02:38 AM