Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Open Letter To Nos (and Others)
My opinion.....This place would be better with NOS out of the way. Sorry Steve, I know you probably dont want one of your mods to do this, but I feel like I have to say this. Maybe if we could fix the quote thing for ignore, I'll change my mind. ;)

There's a reason why lots of us have him on ignore. Nos is the only guy on *my* list. That must tell you something right there. I read his posts, and I roll my eyes, not virtually, but I really sit here and roll my eyes wondering what he just posted was serious or not. The last episode....the whole boycott ford stuff....he gets mad because I mentioned that he wouldnt learn from any of this....he specifically pointed out a nice "f*** you Nate". I'm not to sure about everybody else here, but if somebody says that to your face, it ususally ends up with a fat lip. No? Nos will come on here and give s*** to people for spending their hard earned money on a skidoo but then gets all mad at us for saying his 'Sedan S2 conversion' is retarded. Hes gotta realise its a 2 way street. Were not on this baord to get him.

I mean the bunny and I always go at eachother, but I still take the time to see what he says, even if its fawkin dumb. :o :ph34r: :blink: Is he on my ignore list? No

Frig...meford just sent me a PM titled f*** you nate. He constantly makes fun of my 'junk yard' turbo, calls me a s***ty mod, and gets all pissy everytime I show his wife some new moves. Is he on my ignore list? No, cuz I know he's joking around and I can do the same with him. If I was to do that with NOS, I'd be expecting a 3009 page novel basically telling me to fawk off. :rolleyes:

How much more of this are you gonna take Steve? He comes here, spews his s***, then leaves for a couple of days, then comes back and spews more crap. *I'm* really getting tired of it and I dont even see half his posts!!!

EDIT: Scooba is an asshole to.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
An Open Letter To Nos (and Others) - Flofocus - 03-28-2006, 09:20 AM
An Open Letter To Nos (and Others) - nass - 03-28-2006, 01:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open Letter to McDonald's - parents will get it ZTWsquared 9 5,457 10-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky
  Open Letter To Honda Drivers NOS2Go4Me 11 5,066 02-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS
  Today's Letter Is The Letter D... NOS2Go4Me 16 7,401 11-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Last Post: FociPhil